CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sharifah Bazilah ;)




Okayy, I seriously didn't know that this lady has started blogging too until I went and stalk her Facebook hours ago!

See, I miss you tau :D








Nice blog babe. I read your posts! You're naturally a good writer though hyperbole is used extremely in your posts! :)

http://bazilah.blogspot.com/


As I was reading, one of her post really caught my attention.

-The Elephant Side Of Me-

I am just very amazed how this lady could remember all the little details in her life, even things that people told her like six years ago!

And, I was super touched when I saw this -

Dalwin:
Mcm mna sni? Ok tk? Rndu rumah? (when we first arrived here. She said as if she’d been here 4 ten years..haha)
I’m always going to be there 4 u darling
Jom pergi Old Town
Thankx 4 being my hardworking partner
(4 the endlessly hugging my waist-so sweet… oh, and touching my boobs- is that necessary?)
(she took my picture with Abg Didi. Thanx 4 the help..hehe)


And, ohh, its like one of the longest there! I feel special, babe!
Love you so much, bestie! ;)


SELAMAT HARI RAYA!

1 comment:

ERu said...

later write about me as well ok. =p

Post a Comment