CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 8, 2012

whatever!

Yeahhh, whatever! ;)

I should be marking my students' linear essays right now...but I am feeling the itch to write. In fact, been a long time what. *_*

Tomorrow - 9th Jan 2012 is the day when I'm gonna face the real music! *ding dong*
Frankly speaking, I feel kinda jittery to know where will I be posted to. What if I get posted in Kampar? Oh great, I can wake up a lil later than! :P Nevertheless, that's not about all. I have got to make a life decision. Seriously, serious!

I love my job, yes, from the bottom of my heart and being a lecturer is my ambition, then, now and always. It's still called TEACHING. Besides, I have already established myself now. Working 8-8 on weekdays. Tutoring after office hours in Kampar. Good experience and I truly learn alot. If I leave soon, what will happen to these students who are pretty comfortable being in my class now? I pity them. Exams in March and I can't just leave them. Such a DILEMMA!

I believe in God. He's gonna decide for me! And, I am positive everything is gonna turn out well. Come what may, I will thank You dear Father of Universe! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment