CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

ORANG BODOH!!

My dear roommate had to go back to her hometown of an emergency last Sunday evening. And, because of the pathetic military-like maktab rules, she was expected to come back the next day itself. So, she told me that she will be taking a flight from KLIA at 930p.m and will be reaching Penang about 1030p.m....

Since she was still in a state of shock with the death of her close relative, my friends, Dharsh and Anis and I have decided to fetch her from the Bayan Lepas Airport. We left our hostel about 1015pm after having some group discussions. Being responsible teacher trainees in our beloved maktab, we decided to inform the guards at the main gate that we might come in 10 to 15 minutes past 11 since the curfew is at 11...

So Dharsh and I went out of the car to inform the guards and I was doing the talking...explaining about the reason my roommate had to went back and all. Their expressions showed that they were kinda reluctant! C'mon, we are just going to pick her up and due to the checking-out and all, we are bound to be a lil' bit late!

That one bloody guard was idiotic and a born pervert
!! He kept on staring at us up and down, up and down continuously! And, I felt like slitting his throat when he cynically asked me "Cikgu boleh pakai macam ini ke??" Such a rascal! I was just wearing a plain brown LONG jeans and a three quarter orange tee! He is memang an ORANG BODOH! What do expect us to wear then?! Typical minded moron! We are already wearing etchical formal attire to attend the lectures...are they expecting us to wear the same clothes even when we go out??!!

I don't want to see that moron again!

No comments:

Post a Comment