CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 22, 2010

P.M.S :'(

In reality, I am slowly losing my mind. Underneath the guise of smile, gradually I'm dying inside. Friends ask how I feel and I lie convincingly coz I don't want to reveal the fact that I am suffering. So I wear my disguise till night when I hear the sentimental songs on my Ipod. That is when I turn down all the lights, break down and cry :'(
Those memories are immortal and your image constantly lingers in my heart. It is the loneliest feeling in this world to find yourself standing up when everyone is sitting down. Walking down the empty streets listening to your own footsteps. Blinds are drawn and I feel like the doors are locked against me. And, I am not sure whether I am walking towards something or just walking away...
Imissyou! :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment