CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 13, 2010

milenge milenge - destiny at its best! :)


MILENGE MILENGE :)

At times we go to places alone

The distance between us just seems to grow

Our souls will always be together
And someday I know we will meet for sure


Milenge milgene haan milenge milenge
Aap se yakeenan milenge milenge
Ho sohniya mannmoniya

Milenge milgene haan milenge milenge




Milenge Milenge - We shall meet! Milenge Milenge is a delightful fairytale of a romantic comedy that will make you fall in love all over again! It will make you think of that special one that you have in your hearts! This story is basically an unbashed mix of "serendipity" and "only you". Its all about how fate starts playing tricks with people...and, I am in love with the title song and I can sing it all day long! *smirks*

I dunno why this song is stuck in my mind for almost a week now! I listen to it almost everyday on my Ipod - while walking to and fro classes, while jogging, before sleeping and whenever possible. My songs don't shuffle anymore. Maybe coz I have never seen or met him for months now :'( I miss just to see him, his kinda "messy" and geeky look! hahah! That is why I get my hopes uplifted whenever I listen to this song! It says - we shall meet, I shall meet YOU for sure! But, I really dunno when...Yes, I believe in destiny! Well, most of us do, right? It was fate I met you, it was fate we became friends, and it was also fate that fell for you! It is magical to fall in love...I am not sure if destiny will bring us together? For now, I am sure someday we will definitely meet! xD

My story...it is well a syrupy convolution of fate and destiny! No wonder, I love Milenge Milenge! Ahaks! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment