CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Dalwin!

Its my birthday today and I'm 23!
Yes, I feel old.
I am having mixed feelings today.
I should be having a happy and cheerful day...
but my two dear friends lost their loved ones - Syed lost his mom and Fath lost his dad.
My heartfelt condolences to you guys.
May their souls rest in peace.

Hearing their loss, I started missing my dad and mum tremendously and after 5 years I am home to celebrate my b'day with my family!
Tears begun to flow from my eyes upon receiving a big and warm hug from mummy and daddy.
I love them way too much and loved their surprise for my b'day!

The TEYL family have had a rough week.
God, please be with us and give us strength to move on.
I love you all, Cohort 4!
Thx for all your wishes, cards and gifts! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment