CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

i-so-dont-like-her!

I hated my day at work! I seriously did, for the first time since I started work as a temporary assistant in UTAR. i felt so really miserable and really felt like screaming out loud. The Chinese lady in my office, Ms Fussy (bukan nama sebenar) is a racist, a bloody racist! ^^

** Two days ago, I was assigned to file in some examination moderation forms into the Unit files of each subject. Well, I did without much hesitation though I had a hard time flipping the thick pile of papers in the files. My hands were painful at the end of the task yet I did not grumble much. And, guess what, this morning when I stepped into the office, she gave me a stack of results analysis to be filed into those same thick files again! Again, can you just believe this! There are about more than fifty files altogether and they are damn thick and heavy! I was cursing in my heart, what am I? Her slave? Can't she just gave me those result analysis sheets together with the moderation forms? It was just there in the cabinet, okay! Geram tol! I had too, well, obey her instructions and wasted about 4 hours just doing that! My hands were really swollen... :-(

**Ahh, why did I call her a racist? Yes, she is! First of all, when I just started work, she who did not know that I speak and understand Cantonese was speaking to another Chinese colleague about me which was indeed hurtful! But I was smart enough! The next day at work, I greeted them in Cantonese and even spoke to them using their mother tongue! Trust me, you should have seen their faces! Haha! Priceless...

And then, two days ago, on Monday, a new staff joined office, to be specific, a Chinese lad! He will be working there permanently as an Administrative Assistant. He is nice and he helps me around too! So, this morning, when I had to do that damn filing, I requested that Chinese lad to lend me a hand. He did, for 3 minutes I think, and that Miss Fussy called him to do some typing task (key-in student data) and making a few calls to students. Easy job! He finished his task within an hour and came to help me again. I guess only he understood how difficult was it for me to lift those thick and heavy files. Buttt, that lady called him again for some not important task! Hello, he is a guy who I believe has more stamina to lift and flip those files and why do you keep giving him the typing task?! Grrrrr! I was already doing that task for the second time! I really wish I could smack that lady! Such a racist, right? She should rot in hell!

I am glad I am quitting soon! I wouldn't have to see her fat face again. I think maybe she is depressed I am quitting! She would lose a "slave"! Goodbye lady!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

you'll survive babeh!!

Unknown said...

wud u mind not using the word verification? it kinda annoys me when i write comments..

-pRincEsS iN dIstReSs- said...

i disabled it dy shah! :)

Post a Comment