CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Welcome Abroad!

Monday blues? Well, it doesn't really apply to me! I am just too free at work, yes, I did not do anything since I signed in at 8.30am! Instead, I have been sneaking into unknown blogs reading personal flights, experiences and dilemmas that people go through. I even read the blogs of two of my coursemates, Awal & Shah, mostly about their feelings and experiences too! A question struck me...why do people actually blog? Concluding from what I have been reading, blogging is a tool of expressing feelings as well as sharing experiences!

And the next thing I did was, click on -create blog-! Seriously, I have no idea what was I up to, perhaps this is the effect of ultimate boredom at work! Ah ha! Now that I have a blog, I will be scribbling down whatever I have been feeling or experiencing! Tadaa!

Welcome abroad, Princess in Distress! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay!! blogging is my place to bitch!! :P

Post a Comment