CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I DON'T WORK, I'M A PRINCESS!

hola! after having a breather for nearly a year, i'm back to my extremely dusty blog! :D

okay, for a start, lemme tell you, i started blogging again to have fresh beginning in my life. life is full of wonderful surprises and i'm gonna be optimistic about it. :)

the best surprise - i'm unemployed (for nearly six months), it's a hassle-free life where i get to enjoy a cup of hot piping milo while writing, sitting in my pyjamas on a warm comfy bed in this cold rainy weather. i don't have to worry about getting up early for work/college and sometimes i even sleep till noon! tee-hee! i feel like a baby, seriously..or more like a piggy? :P

i'm no kidding, i enjoy being home with my family and i'll end up with severe depression if they send me to sabah/sarawak to teach. i'm not up to that challenge anymore after enjoying my luxurious and comfortable life at home. so much love here! '_'

enough of my unemployment for now. it doesn't matter much to me, in fact. i tell you what, i'm falling in love with nicholas sparks, no! actually his novels! i love his clean and sentimental romantic novels and when i finish reading them, i keep thinking of the characters for a few days. it's crazy i know! among the best ones i love are #message in a bottle, #safe haven, #the last song. i have no words for that dude who can write gripping tales of love and knows how to tug at his reader's heartstrings.
**note to myself: this tales don't happen in real life. sigh.
**currently reading: #the notebook (my 24th bday gift from puvi, kamini, & dharsh) xoxo!

let's talk about FACEBOOK now. i used to spend shitty hours doing nothing on it and now this same thingy is driving me nuts. i'm off fb for a while btw, not sure how long! like seriously, why is my newsfeed always flooded with posting and spp interview? has these people actually lose meaning in their lives? guys, life is beautiful if you know it and there are basically many other things you can update on besides these two. seize the moments, por favor! it's kinda surprising that people who never even serious about exams are being so extremely worried about the interview which is 3 weeks away. *smirks*

okay, that's all for now! will be back soon with more updates! love to all!













1 comment:

Buzzy said...

wow!!it's about time u update ur blog!i'm glad u did..

thanks 4 da advice.i'll try a new start 2.maybe nicholas sparks? =)

yeah,i agree wit u..doin nothing feels great,AWESOME!

Post a Comment