CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Ohhh I am having ice-cream as dizet. Ohsemmm!

Good day bloggers! ;)

Have you come across people with severe tongue ties or hooligans trying to learn a new language? Coz I do almost everyday! *irritated tone*

There is this one online forum I visit almost everyday. Visitors get to share their opinions and comments in any topics they want to. There is so many (trust me when I use the word 'so') visitors who spell AWESOME as OHSEM, OHSEMMM, spell HANDSOME as HENSEM, spell DESSERT as DIZET. Like seriously, wtf right! This is evidence of hooligans learning a language. What a pity lah! I hope someone really helps them get their spelling right.

**Monologue: Idiots, can't you all just spell AWESOME instead? Crazy-effing attitude!


Those hooligans are still forgivable. But, not the people with severe tongue ties who has pronunciation problems. These people should really be strangled! (Again, trust me when I use the word 'really'.)
"Yayunk skew lagu nieh. Nk bg video nieh kt owg. skew twol!" (qoated)

Ehh bodoh, geli tahu tak!! If I meet these people, seriously I'll spit on their faces.


God bless them. '_'

Goodnight you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment