CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I had a bad dayyy!

Foul words were exchanged. I felt impure for using such words after long. Hee. Anyway, let bygones by bygones. I know people who truly love me for who and what I am. My life is simply perfect coz my loved ones do not judge me.

I cried. Alot. My eyes were red and it was creepy to see such look after ages. Gahh. Just at that moment, I received a text from my dear one, " Look there is always a reason behind everything, if you are living for someone or ones happiness, nonetheless, in this world we are all tied to something called "attachment". We are here to indulge in our daily activities, little we remember that we are responsible for our own destiny. Do what u think is right, live the way you feel that it gives you happiness, do respect others opinion BUT decision is strictly yours! When you feel happiness within you, than you are a winner! My love and blessings with you always."

Very wise words. I shall carry them in my heart for lifetime. :) Thanks to all for making me a better person in one day. I don't need LOSERS in my life coz he thinks I'm a WINNER. Winners are always hated and envied, indisputable fact of life. Boooo!

More importantly, Buzz said we have GOD, The Almighty with us. She's younger than me, but wiser in thought I must say. Others would have called/texted me merely to know about the conflict, but she send me something very comforting. You made my day, errr, no, night! *hugs*

Those who hold grudges against me or can't tolerate my bitterness, please feel free to remove me from your list. I'd be pleased and way much peaceful.


Happy holidays!!

**Btw, my dear one also reminded me that GOD resides in all souls, so no foul words allowed after this. Yes, my pleasure. :) ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment