CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 12, 2011

TimeFlies.

Heyya!!

I'm kinda sleepy now so this post is gonna be very brief.

Firstly, I LOVE UiTM.
* Salam 1Malaysia, Salam Perak AmanJaya, Salam UiTM di hatiku. ;)

There'll be a huge Language Karnival which UiTM Perak is gonna organize soon and I'm kinda occupied with the responsibilities. Btw, for the very first time, I'm given the opportunity to be the Master of Ceremony for a formal function - the opening of the carnival and I'm so excited! Never been given such opportunity before coz all the opportunities went to the attractive ones. So many VVIPs are gonna attend the event and I've been entrusted with this responsibility. Gonna give my best shot! :))


I made my staff card already! Yippee. The story :
When I first went to make the card, the staff at Bhgn Sistem Maklumat Bersepadu thought I was a Masters student so he made a card with the blue background. So, when I went back to my office, my colleagues LOL when they saw my card. So, I went back there to make my lecturer card with the red background. The staff said "Aik, ingatkan student!". Okay fine, I know I look young. Thank you.
What else? Oh yeahhh. Saturday was so so long! Had so-called Taklimat Kerjaya for fresh lecturers. Bosan nak mampus. But, the most interesting quote of that day was from the Timbalan Rektor, "Don't ever leave UiTM. This is the platform for your career." Okay noted, Dato'. :)

Ok bye. Love to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment