CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 26, 2011

Pieces of Shit

The bitch's switch has been flipped. No one has triggered my emotions for months until today. They've hurt me. Dudes, it's big time you guys grow up before shit explodes in your faces. I always speak my mind, the truth and facts, and if you happen to be the one pissing me and my friends off, you're bound to dislike what's gonna come out of my mouth. Anyway, HATERS GONNA HATE! Noted.

Mr Syed, you might be an effing runner but dude, remember, dynamites comes in small packages.

And, Mr Afiq, don't bark for no reason. If I needed your opinion or lame joke, I would have kicked your kennel.

I can't change the way I am, the way I think, but if I've offended you..Good! Coz I don't give a f*ck!

Is done! Caring, feeling and giving a shit..but then again, what's the point? These people never appreciated me when I was studying with them and nor do they now. I tried to be nice, but they screwed me over? Okay fine, screwed them over now by removing their shit faces from my list. Just coz I studied for 6 years with you guys doesn't mean I gotta tolerate your bloody mouths and attitude for my entire life. You guys are better out coz I won't take crap in my list anymore.

Oh ya, Awalludin another laser-mouthed dude who never uses his brain before speaking. What he said to me months ago is still bobbing in my mind and will be forever. "Hey Dalwin, kenapa ada kacang kat muka awak?" Awal, KARMA is gonna fuck you hard. I was speechless at that moment but the sound of silence can be real deafening.

Goodnight. Peace Out. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment