CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Life Goes On!

Hey all. We meet again in the blessed month of December! :)

I seriously don't want 2011 to come to an end. Many good things happened this year - the year kicked off with many good news and good things happening to me and family throughout the year. Despite some hurdles and obstacles that are bound to come in life, 2011 has been a pretty good year. For instance, I graduated with flying colours and managed to secure a job, a job that I always dream of.

Working life has been treating me well. Though it's such a pain to wake up at 6.30am, I'm getting used to it now. It'll be habitual sooner or later I guess. I love my working environment and my colleagues are so cool! They remind me of my friends, all the time. They like the way I converse in BM and are often stunned with the "powderful" BM vocab of mine. All thanks to my TEYLians! When I go for lunch, my colleagues are so concerned about my vegetarian food just like how my dear friends used to be. I miss my TEYL mates heaps! xoxo!

My "kiddos" are very decent and fun people to teach! There is Azam in my class who reminds me of Aje, there is Zul Helmi who reminds me of Zul and Shazrin who looks really like Remy. There is a Art & Design Diploma guy named Azizul who is as lazy as Aslam seriously. He has the same sleepy look and I've gotta run after him for the weekly reflections. Oh yes, I make them write reflections just like how I used to write for Miss Loke! Heee. It's such a pleasure to read their reflections, so damn honest even when they write good things about their lecturer. This is for real. :D

A girl in my class has handwriting similar to Buzzy's. She's quite passive but writes well. Exactly like Buzzy. I miss Buzzy, totes!

These new people who came into my life just recently has made me miss my 6 years with my dearest friends. I wish and pray all of them are always healthy and safe.

Life goes on. Goodnight!



No comments:

Post a Comment