CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Totally Creepy Encounter

My cousins from Puchong came down ever since I'm on leave. That night, I drove them to Aj's house. We chit-chatted till past midnight. When we came back, we continued pillow-talking in my living room. Talked about almost everything - childhood, school-hood, friends, enemies, marriage life and even death. We were exchanging facts we knew about death and were expressing our innate fear of dying. We were also talking about how death snatches our loved ones in an instant - just like how we lost a few cousins in a month this year. :(

From death, we started talking about why our young family members die only in accidents. From my uncles to cousins, all lost their lives in accidents. We started talking about Karan, my cousin bro who saw a spirit a week before he died in a tragic accident. So, we got carried away and started talking about spirits - good & bad, ghosts. Very bad. We were so engrossed we did not realize it was already 4.00am.

We heard footsteps. My dad was awake to go to the washroom, we guessed. Abruptly, we switched off the lights and pretended to be asleep on the sofa. It was so funny that we were giggling mischievously under our blankets. When my dad went back to sleep, we got up and we still did not feel sleepy, so we cooked maggi. My cousin still continued about Karan's encounter with the spirit. I got goosebumps listening to her and God's swear, my heart was beating fast. Just then, we heard the door bell rang once. I felt dead. We were all dumbfounded and we quietly got into our blankets, hugged each other tightly and slept. I couldn't sleep. My eyes kept on moving all over the living room. I was shivering in actual fact wondering who that could be.

The next morning (today), we woke up quite early to have breakfast together. We narrated the incident to my parents coz my dad knew we were awake the entire night. And, at that very particular moment, I witnessed another astounding incident. The door bell rang! My sis thought we had a visitor, she dashed to the door to see who that was but there was no one. +_+

I did not want to think much about it. I had enough last night. So, I had fun playing scrabble with my cousins and bid them goodbye when they left just now. When I went on Facebook after that, I saw Karan's friend's status - "Happy Birthday Karan. Wish you were with us."

Dub dab dub dab. God, I will never ever talk such stories anymore. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment